Beware of These Summer Driving Dangers This Year
Summer weather may be much less hazardous than winter weather, but that does not mean that the summer months are devoid of driving downfalls. This year, stay safe on the roads by keeping these summer driving dangers in mind:
- During the summer, you can expect to see way more pedestrians on the road, particularly teens that are no longer in school.
- Similarly, the chances that you’ll find pets or wild animals on the street is stronger than ever.
- When it’s hot outside, your risks of falling asleep behind the wheel and heat exhaustion are heightened, so stay hydrated!
- The sun will be shining more brightly than ever, so it’s a good idea to keep a pair of quality sunglasses stowed safely in your vehicle.
- And lastly, your windshield and windows will not protect your skin from the sun’s UV rays, so don’t forget to wear sunscreen.
For more safety tips or to start your season out behind the wheel of a brand new vehicle, visit us anytime at Haddad Nissan!