The automotive world is ever-changing—and ever improving at Haddad Nissan. For the 2016 model year, some of our most popular models are getting enhancements, upgrades, and tweaks that we think our customers will love. Let’s go over the major ones.
- The Pathfinder now comes with a high-contrast Almond interior and an available Cold Package on the SV trim.
- The 370Z Coupe and 370Z NISMO up their sound game with new Bose audio systems that include Active Noise Cancellation and Active Sound Enhancement.
- Two new Personal Package options are coming to the JUKE, in addition to Black and Yellow Stinger Editions on the SV trim and Siri Eyes Free as a new standard feature.
- The Rogue gets safer with Forward Emergency Braking and NissanConnect Services telematics.
- The Altima and Sentra will be significantly refreshed.
- Nissan will introduce the all-new eighth-generation Maxima and the diesel-powered Titan XD pickup truck
In addition, Nissan safety and connectivity systems like Predictive Forward Collision Warning, Around View Monitor, and NissanConnect with Navigation and Mobile Apps will all become more readily available across the 2016 Nissan lineup.